Name : Jang SangKeun ( 장상근 )
• Nick : maxoverpro
• E-mail : [email protected]
In 1998, at the time of middle school ago, I took first step into security field in an online activity of a UNITEL. and I joined a community of HackersLab at Chung-buk province as a start-up member. At first I liked to attack but hacked by other hackers. so I realized the importance of defense against the attacks. Since then, I entered into an university as a security specialist and researched IDS, malicious code in a security club activity. I operated several security systems and large-scaled server in the Army as a CERT member, When I served in ZAYTUN Division at Iraq, I made a special Anti-Virus for a malicious code which couldn’t be removed by existing Anti-Virus. I won several prizes until finished my duty. When I returned to the University, I worked in a Anti-virus company as a malicious code analyst. I has been a chairperson in a security club union of universities and made presentations in several security conference in Korea.
KBS(Korea Broadcasting System)
2013.08 ~ / Information Security Engineer, Developer
– Back-End , Front-End, Mobile, System …
2011.12 ~ 2013.07/ Assistant Research Engineer
– Vulnerability Analysis ( Mobile, Web, System, Netowork, … )
– Security Developer ( Automatic Exploit Prevention, Mobile Security )
2007.09 ~ 2011.09 / Assistant Research Engineer
– Malware Analyst
– Security Developer ( Automated Malware Analysis System )
Republic Of Korea Army,
2005.08 ~ 2007.08 / C.E.R.T(Computer Emergency Response Team)
– Server Management ( Linux, MS-Windows Server, Solaris )
– Security Management ( Incident rapid response, Monitoring Intrusion Etc. )
– FireWall/IDS/IPS Management
– Anti-Virus Management
– ZAYTUN Division at IRAQ ( Server Management & CERT )
Hackerslab ( Chungbuk )
2001.08 ~ 2003.10 / UNIX Team
– Unix Education
Skills & Expertise
– Reverse Engineering
– Malware Analysis
– Vulnerability Analysis
– Web Application Security
– Network Security
– Penetration Testing
– Server Management
– Management Of Technology
– Database : Mysql, Mariadb, Postgresql, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
2003.03 ~ 2009.02, Sejong University, Seoul, Korea / BS, Computer Science
2018 ~ , KITRI 차세대 보안리더 양성 프로그램 BoB(Best of the Best) / Mentor
2011 ~ , h4ru(Hackers Reunion) / Member
2008, KUCIS(Korea University Clubs Information Security) / Leader
2008, Sejong Security Guard(S.S.G) / Leader
2004, The Institute for Technological Innovation (ITI), Sejong University / Lab Member
Honors and Awards
– 2013, SecuInside Conference 2013 / Speaker.
– 2012, SecuInside Conference 2012 / Speaker.
– 2011, SecuInside Conference 2011 / Speaker.
– 2011, KAIST Cyber Security WorkShop / Speaker.
– 2010, CodeEngn ReverseEngineering Conference / Speaker.
– 2009, Hacking Defense&Conference / Speaker
– 2008, PADCON CONFERENCE / Speaker.
– 2008, The 8th International Cyberterror&Information Warfare Conference / Speaker
– 2007, The 1St Information Security Policy Contest / The 2nd place.
– 2007, The Army Chief of Staff , Defense Security Command Chief of Staff / Award certificate.
– 2007, The 1St National Defense Hacking Contest / 2nd prize.
– 2002, Saysafe(Personal Firewall) Bug Report Content / Prize
– 2002, Chungbuk Information Olympiad Content / The first prize
– 2002, The 2nd National JeongIn college High School Students Hacking Contest / Special Prize
2016, 네트워크 보안 시스템 구축과 보안 관제(한빛미디어)
2010,정보처리 학회지 2010.03 제 17권 제2호, 64 Page
‘스마트폰 환경에서의 보안 위협’
2013,정보보호학회논문지 23(2) 14-20 1598-3978 KCI
‘모바일 악성코드의 전략과 사례 분석을 통한 모바일 악성코드 진단법’
2003.03 ~ 2003.10, KISA 지원 대학동아리 연구과제
– Neural Network Searching Intrusion Detection System
2008.03 ~ 2008.10, KISA 지원 대학동아리 연구과제
– Anti-Virus Project